Join Miranda Brown, CNM for our new “Mint Healthy” Comprehensive Pre/post-natal Education
- Designed by Dr. Buchert and Miranda to include more information about health and prevention than you’ll learn in any other prenatal class – you’ll be surprised at what you are missing!
- Learn everything you need to know about keeping your body and your baby healthy – Ideal for learning before your pregnancy andduring your pregnancy
- Features convenient 30 minute focus sessions at the same time as your regular appointment
- Lots of time to ask questions and have discussion with other moms
- Get a FREE “Mint Condition” onesie for your little one when you attend all 9 sessions!*
Classes are free and highly encouraged for all of our current OB patients at Mint Health.
Classes are open to the public for $5 per class
We welcome all moms who are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
- Breastfeeding – the why & the how to succeed, plus how to make the most awesome breast milk possible!
- Labor and Birth Plans – whether you are planning pain meds or not, you need a plan – come make it!**
- Physical Conditioning – that body of yours wants the benefits of posture, exercise, chiropractic care, physical therapy, and massage – learn the best advice to feel amazing!**
- The Microbiome – did you know you have more bacteria than human cells in your body? The right balance affects your health and your child’s health in dramatic ways – come learn how to nurture those bugs!
- Functional Nutrition – food is medicine! Learn easy, effective tools to follow for the best health for you and for baby
- Birth Control – show and tell time! Learn our best recommendations on what is good for you, and what isn’t.
- Detoxification & Endocrine Disruptors – You are what you eat, drink, breath, touch . . . . And can’t eliminate. And so is your baby! Learn the secrets to safe, effective daily cleansing that – guess what? – you need in pregnancy!
- Essential Oils & Herbals – so many wonderful things – applications for pregnancy and postpartum are plentiful!**
- Postpartum land of plenty – with a new little one, you can feel either isolated or connected – let us connect you!
Where: Mint Health (500 Rue de la vie, Suite 401- Woman’s Hospital Physician’s Office Building)